As you all know, Dia Care has always been promoting research and academics since its inception and research presentations are always a part of scientific agenda at its annual conferences. Once again Dia Care is inviting abstracts for the research presentations session at its 46th Annual Meeting of – Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India which is being organized from 22-25 November, 2018 at Gujarat University Convention and Exhibition Centre, Ahmedabad
The guidelines for submission of abstracts are as under:
- Abstracts must be the original research work of the presenting author/authors
- Abstracts must have not been presented at any other meeting prior to the RSSDI 2018
- Abstracts must include the research title, aims and objectives, methodology and result
- The submitted papers must be in word (.docx) format and should not exceed 2500 – 3000 characters
Abstract categories for the submission are as follows:
- Diabetes and Prediabetes
- Diabetes and Pregnancy
- Acute Complications
- Chronic complications DR/ PN/DN
- Diabetic Foot / PVD
- Basic Research – Genetic, Markers
- Pt Education
- Other/Current Research in Diabetes
- Complimentary registrations will be provided to the first authors if abstract is accepted.
The abstract submission Link is opened now for all from 15th May till 31st August 2018.
Note – No abstract will be accepted offline.